Category: Technology services

  • There Is Now Officially a Netflix and Chill Button

    The Internet of Things offers a vast world of potential. As it stands now, physical and digital designers have already developed about 60% of its potential value, and are working on the other 40% of its potential value. By 2020, it’s predicted that 50 billion things, and more than 5 billion people will be connected […]

  • Custom Web Application Development Makes Organizations More Functional

    When current applications available off the shelf are not enough to fulfill a company’s requirements, custom web application development is a great solution. Through cloud consulting solutions businesses can have their employees login anywhere as long as they have a computer or mobile device that can access the Internet. Whether your enterprise is looking for […]